Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Smooth animation, funny vid!!

As always, beautifully smooth animation, coupled with a pretty funny song.

Only gripe is I don't really think it should be rated E considering there's a girl in a bikini dancing with cake.

Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing. Truly Amazing

Story: Story is arguably the most important part of a movie. A well animated movie with great sound, but a terrible story, will always be lost and forgotten. Luckily, this is NOT the case with Tarboy, which has, in fact, a really amazing story! Some say it ends with a gaping cliff-hanger, and though I can see their point, I disagree. It's ending leaves unanswered questions, but you don't feel gypped out or anything. You don't know what will happen next, but that's up to the viewer to decide. Overall, an amazing plot and excellent storytelling!

Art/Animation: The art absolutely blew me away. The detail in everything. The robots have relatively simplistic forms, but they're added with so much detail and shading to make them interesting. The animation is so smooth, too. The tip-toeing stands out to really come to life. And last but not least, the amazing special effects. The little sparks and light effects are absolutely amazing.

Sound/Music: The last aspect I'll review is the audio part of this movie. The voice acting, first off, is superbly done. The voices are a little cliche, with the grandfather/boy, voices, but they're pulled off very well and are crisp and clear. The music is also amazing. Two parts that truly stand out are the beginning piece with the piano riff. And the light jazzy tune in the darkness beautifully matches the mood and animation. Oh, and one more song that stands out is the final build up and the credits theme.

I normally don't write reviews this long, but anything shorter wouldn't be giving this fabulous movie. Thanks for reading through all this, and once you're done, go watch Tarboy again. That's what I plan to do!

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

This is how Pokemon SHOULD be!

That was amazing. Imagine if that was all ingame with the player controlling it. Forget simple turn-based pokemon battles, that video shows how battles should be!

Great visuals and motion. Some parts give a true feel of 3D which is beautiful. Great job!

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Random humor gets old after a while

As a flash movie, this is pretty well done. Good visuals, good voices, good music, but it seems to be a bit overdone as a Charlie movie.

The storylines of all three movies keep to the same format even with a song at the end. This may still remain fresh and funny for some, but for me, there wasn't a moment where I actually laughed out loud (which was different for the hilarious first Charlie, and funny second).

Random humor can be absolutely hilarious at times, but I think for Charlie the Unicorn, it's become overdone and lost it's touch.

I Like Chinese! I Like Chinese!

Seems kinda racist...

But it's liking the Chinese race so it's okay!

Song is catchy though, "I like Chinese... I like Chinese..."

Beft 4 Dead Beft 4 Dead

Poorly drawn beriddled with swears and racism

I, for one, didn't like this flash movie. I'm sorry, but it wasn't very funny, poor voices, bad animation, and all the jokes were using either the F-word or racism.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

If I had to surmise this cartoon as one word...

It would be "AWESOME!!" Funny and random!

Max & Watch Max & Watch

Nice job, awesome cartoon

The main reason why I love this cartoon is not the fantastic visuals, not the great music, not the fact that you've captured Mr. G & W's animation spot-on... I love this cartoon because Game and Watch is my main in Melee and in Brawl. Though all of those things contribute to this being a great animation!

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Pure greatness in animated form

Awesome cartoon, great job. The voices, the art, the story, everything was great. Nice faded color scheme and detailed visuals. Plus, the timing and jokes were superb. Overall, awesome cartoon! Can't wait to see more of this quality in the future.

Gamer Kids: TimeSplitters Gamer Kids: TimeSplitters

Great!

I've seen your previous "Gamer Kids" cartoons and I must say this is a huge improvement! Good job! Voice acting and art are both way above par. Keep 'em coming!

P.S. Would they really be kids? They look more like teens or young adults to me. But I guess "Gamer Kids" sounds better than "Gamer Young Adults"